Good morning, new Bengals!
We look forward in great anticipation for your arrival to Idaho State University this August! We are in full-force planning mode in our office of New Student Orientation. Whether you are a new freshmen, transfer student, new high school graduate, or continuing your degree, we have designed programs to assist in your academic and social transition into ISU. We will communicate with you this summer through printed mailings, emails, phone calls, social media, and this blog.
This blog is designed to be an ongoing conversation with you as you prepare for your new adventure. Will you join us? We are looking forward to sharing our stories, offering advice for collegiate success, and sharing our favorite aspects of life at Idaho State. Feel free to comment on posts, ask questions, and share our posts on your own Social Media pages.
Our posts this summer will use the following themes!
- #MondaysWithMagnolia: Hear from our graduate intern on topics related to student success and the importance of New Student Orientation!
- #TuesdayTips: Each Tuesday, we will share our best advice for the undergraduate college experience!
- #BengalWednesday: Each Wednesday, one of our Orientation Coordinators will share their “Road to ISU” and their “Roadmap to Success.”
- #ThursdayThoughts: Join me each Thursday for “Reflections from the Director”
- #FridayFavorites: Each Friday, we will share some of our favorite places, activities, and resources available to students within the ISU and Pocatello communities!
Happy reading, and GO BENGALS!