New Bengals, today’s “How to Tuesday” is a response to a frequently asked question. The NSO team has many inquiries about buying a parking permit. Here is what you need to know!
Information Required to Buy Pass (Online or In-person)
- License Plate Number
- Vehicle Description
- Bengal ID
- Pocatello: cash, check, Visa and Master Card.
- Idaho Falls & Meridian is cash and check only.
- Know location:
- Pocatello: Building #27 across from Taco Bell
- Idaho Falls:In the Student Services Office in the Bennion
- Meridian: In the Front Office on the ISU-Meridian Health Science Center.
Purchase Pass Online
– On BengalWeb, select the Finance Tab and find the box that says “Parking Services.” Or the Parking Portal Website uses the same BengalWeb login and password. Once you log in, select Get Permits. Be sure to read instructions carefully and select the pass of your choice! Have extra caution when selecting which campus the pass is for (it must be picked up from the campus they are purchased from). Proceed to check out. The pass may be picked up within 24 hours at the Public Safety Building (#27, across from Taco Bell). Bring photo ID and/or a receipt.
-Students can refer to Public Safety’s Price Chart for more specific details. Parking permits can be purchased on a semester or yearly basis. Permits available include: reserved, general, housing, disabled, housing with general and housing with reserved.
-Housing Lots are ticketed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
-Permits are not valid in Pay Station Parking spaces. Additional payment is required for these spaces.
-The ISU Health Center, Dental Hygiene Clinic and Counseling & Testing offer temporary permits and parking. These passes can be acquired at the INFO booth by the Administration building and Gravely Hall.
Additional questions can be answered by Public Safety’s Parking office 208.282.2625.